Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Plain Speaking

BBC are reporting Jovetic has pulled his hamstring with Montegro. Lets hope its not too serious...

With Jovetic and Aguero's injury blighted last season many fans were concerned about us selling Negredo and going down to 3 strikers.

Get well soon Stefan.

All we need now is for Kun to pull up with a hammy and the decision to let the Beast go without bringing in a suitable replacement will exposed for the folly that it was.

I've no doubt that it will cost us dear. Whether now or later in the season, it will cost us.

Love Bites and Everything said:
All we need now is for Kun to pull up with a hammy and the decision to let the Beast go without bringing in a suitable replacement will exposed for the folly that it was.

I've no doubt that it will cost us dear. Whether now or later in the season, it will cost us.

Negredo is out injured for a while anyway
What difference would it have made?

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Love Bites and Everything said:

Negredo is out injured for a while anyway
What difference would it have made?

That depends on how bad Jovetic's injury is. However, I'm speaking in more general terms of this exposing the decision as a poor one. We have left ourselves with three forwards, one of whom has been out for almost the whole of two out of the last four seasons, the other has missed roughly 1/3 of our games over the last two years.

It just wasn't a good decision and it's one I'm amazed Pellegrini made. I'm convinced it will cost us and I'm absolutely baffled by it, especially as it wasn't FFP driven.

Gawd, we won the league last year with one fit striker, Spain won the World cup with no strikers, Negredo was injured and hasn't scored since January. Chill out

Negredo was not happy in England. For what ever reason (family?) he wanted to return to Spain.

Negredo was injured.

Negredo was "let go" for a huge profit (in due course).

Man City management did extremely good business over Negredo.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.