Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vijesti.me/sport/jovetic-napustio-trening-zbog-bola-u-zadnjoj-lozi-794649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vijesti.me/sport/jovetic-nap ... ozi-794649</a>

google translate said:
Striker Manchester City and the first star team grabbed his hamstring muscle during the second half of training and precaution of leaving training .

The degree of violation should be known today, after detailed examination, but anyway - Jovetic is questionable for Moldova .

Selector Branko Brnović but does not count on the injured Mark bass, while Vladimir Volkov probably not be ready until the reserves bench for ...

He is used to such injuries, and if it felt tight he would have been off straight away. It could be anything.

blueparrot said:
Blue Til Death said:
Fuckin hell, why always us..?

Costa and Sturridge both have injuries so not just us.

Ferguson pulled off these 'injuries' for years. Chelsea cannot manage without a striker so just like before Everton, it's no surprise he again has a hamstring injury, I'd bet my house he starts against Swansea next Saturday.

Wow what a fucking joke.

We keep him fit since the back end of last season, 5 months or so and he goes away for 4 days and does a hammy again.

I swear to god international clubs just don't give a fuck if City are paying his wages. They will risk long term injury for their short term gain.

Let's hope Dzeko is ready to go the whole season.

WTF...i hate all these pointless international friendlies and thank god for dzeko as he hardly gets injured..Anyway i doubt we would have gone two uptop in the games against arsenal,bayern and chelsea,so hopefully his injury doesn't have any impact on the team as such in the coming week.

pikku said:
WTF...i hate all these pointless international friendlies and thank god for dzeko as he hardly gets injured..Anyway i doubt we would have gone two uptop in the games against arsenal,bayern and chelsea,so hopefully his injury doesn't have any impact on the team as such in the coming week.

They didn't have a friendly, they haven't even played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.