Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Ric said:
Dunne's own goal said:
super_city_si said:
So, is he injured?

i truly have no idea. this thread started a month ago but can't be arsed going through 20 odd pages of shit to find out if something has happened since.

a reliable update would be appreciated. thank you and good night.

There has been no confirmation of whether Jovetic is injured or not, everything is just speculation so far.

All we know for certain is that he was substituted after 75 minutes in Montenegro's 0-0 draw with Lichtenstein last night.

Just to balance some of the doom mongering, here's a tweet from a freelance journalist that suggests he isn't injured:

Ben Dinnery @BenDinnery · 6h 6 hours ago

@wendy1704 Several reports were suggesting Jovetic limped off last night - I was told his substitution was tactical - suffering from cramp
Cramp? Not even match fit the ****, sell him in January.

aguero93:20 said:
Ric said:
Dunne's own goal said:
i truly have no idea. this thread started a month ago but can't be arsed going through 20 odd pages of shit to find out if something has happened since.

a reliable update would be appreciated. thank you and good night.

There has been no confirmation of whether Jovetic is injured or not, everything is just speculation so far.

All we know for certain is that he was substituted after 75 minutes in Montenegro's 0-0 draw with Lichtenstein last night.

Just to balance some of the doom mongering, here's a tweet from a freelance journalist that suggests he isn't injured:

Ben Dinnery @BenDinnery · 6h 6 hours ago

@wendy1704 Several reports were suggesting Jovetic limped off last night - I was told his substitution was tactical - suffering from cramp
Cramp? Not even match fit the c**t, sell him in January.

It does seem that when he plays for Montenegro nearly everything goes through him. Their main tactic seems to be "get the ball to Jovetic". His workload must be double what it is when he plays for City.

I think I heard Kompany also had to come off with a knee problem in Belgium's game. Hope it's nothing serious.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
I think I heard Kompany also had to come off with a knee problem in Belgium's game. Hope it's nothing serious.

ken-langone-flapping-arms-gif.gif

FantasyIreland said:
Talk about knee jerk,these last few pages have been,shall i say......insightful.......

Great player,hopefully we'll see him against spurs.

So now his knee is gone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.