Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to regular injuries he never held down a regular first team place despite his quality. That is not the fault of the City or our manager. He may have better times ahead if he can stay fit and I wish him well as he always seemed a good team player.
But, mate, Im not complaining about anybody or blaming the manager ...

Im only saying, "sometimes you can be good in what youre doin, but, if the time, the place, (you body too!) and all the circuntances sorrounding you are not the adequates, you can fail."

Thats all!

Cause, I still thinks, hes not at all a bad player.... but... :/

PS: Something very similar happened to Negredo at the end, imo. Thats why Im saying it...

But, mate, Im not complaining about anybody or blaming the manager ...

Im only saying, "sometimes you can be good in what youre doin, but, if the time, the place, (you body too!) and all the circuntances sorrounding you are not the adequates, you can fail."

Thats all!

Cause, I still thinks, hes not at all a bad player.... but... :/

PS: Something very similar happened to Negredo at the end, imo. Thats why Im saying it...
OK pal, we're saying the same thing I guess. It's a shame it didn't work out for the lad and Manuel was complementary and respectful regarding Jojo's quality.

Good luck Jovetic for a healthy remaining career. I fear he will continue to have injury issues.

A quality footballer nevertheless.

never understood why we even looked at him massively over hyped before we bought him . but i was never going to slag him off whilst in a blue shirt hopefully his place will go to a youth team player as they cant do any worse

Always worrying when a player cannot manage more games than his shirt number. Good luck to him but here's hoping we've learned our lesson about taking risks on injury prone players.

Right, off to the Wilshere and Delph threads....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.