Jovetic should start EVERY game

Firasdo

Pellegrini should find a place for Jovetic because a player of his quality should never warm the bench.

Give him some time to settle and maybe he will, he's not had much time either side of his injury but was incredible in the friendly against Milan.

Don't doubt he'll be a good player for us but nobody is guaranteed a start particularly when they've had barely any pre-season and then a delayed season start resulting in about an hours first team football in two months!

He'll get his chance to show what he's got in due course and going off what he did in the friendly in the Audi Cup against Milan we've got a lot to look forward to. I'm hoping he'll be a real success.

So thats Jovetic and Dzeko we gotta start every week, and Aguero and Negredo.
(and Guidetti if he is ever fit).

I guess we wouldn't have anymore 0-0 scores.

trio kolarov-jovetic-dzeko should play together..
their Balkans connection will bring good result for City..
remember free flowing game versus Milan at Munich?

same goes for another quartet, silva-aguero-negredo-navas..

half of them are just arrived this season..
if we expect instant result..
they should be in the squad together with a players they comfortable and understand most..

i expect their understanding with each player in the team will gets better next season..

capiloton said:
trio kolarov-jovetic-dzeko should play together..
their Balkans connection will bring good result for City..
remember free flowing game versus Milan at Munich?

same goes for another quartet, silva-aguero-negredo-navas..

half of them are just arrived this season..
if we expect instant result..
they should be in the squad together with a players they comfortable and understand most..

i expect their understanding with each player in the team will gets better next season..

Are you using google translate or something? Equally i don't see how Jovetic, Kolarov and Dzeko make good partners just because they're from a fairly similar group of countries...surely the fact those countries still hate each other from when the balkans were at war with each other is a factor? Equally Aguero hasn't got any more in common with them than most of our other players do (other than Zabaleta who is from Argentina too), beyond speaking Spanish as a first language anyway.

Jovetic shouldn't start every game until he shows why he should. Because frankly other than Aguero none of our strikers right now play like players who should be above rotation policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.