Jovetic should start EVERY game

He's not actually played a lot this season so still debating what he will do for us hopefully can put in some good performances because he looked good.

-----------------Hart----------
Richards. Kompany. Terry. Phelan (m)

Simmo. McNab. Silva. Kinky

Jovetic
Crouch

Starting to feel sorry for Jovetic.

Apart from his injury, he isn't getting a game, nevermind getting game time.

It's a shame because we all know he's a cracking player and will score goals.

Hope he get's 90 minutes against Wigan and starts to get more 1st team appearances.

Hope he isn't regretting join us.

Firasdo said:
The team has a backbone ( Hart, Kompany, Yaya,Silva & Aguero) and I think Pellegrini should find a room to add Jovetic to the team backbone.

I can accept rotation of Dzeko and Negredo, but not between Aguero and Jovetic, both of them should start and it seems the only way for this to happen is to drop Navas for Jovetic

Silva_____Aguero_____Jovetic

______Dzeko/Negredo_______

Of course you are right we should be dropping are seriously in form rapid winger for a player coming back from injury. Makes perfect sense. Any other Montenegrins we should drop in form players for

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Firasdo said:
The team has a backbone ( Hart, Kompany, Yaya,Silva & Aguero) and I think Pellegrini should find a room to add Jovetic to the team backbone.

I can accept rotation of Dzeko and Negredo, but not between Aguero and Jovetic, both of them should start and it seems the only way for this to happen is to drop Navas for Jovetic

Of course you are right we should be dropping are seriously in form rapid winger for a player coming back from injury. Makes perfect sense. Any other Montenegrins we should drop in form players for

Point taken.

But I'd hate to think City will end up with a similar scenario as last season, with 1 striker in particular(Mario/Dzeko) not getting much game time, and then wanting a move.

Jovetic is a great player. When you sign players like him you should use them , or you end up losing them.

jrb said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Firasdo said:

Point taken.

But I'd hate to think City will end up with a similar scenario as last season, with 1 striker in particular(Mario/Dzeko) not getting much game time, and then wanting a move.

Jovetic is a great player. When you sign players like him you should use them , or you end up losing them.

Its a shame for Jovetic because he got injured and the strikers are doing okay. He did okay against Stoke not a great team to play your first game against. He will get his chance eventually. He knows what he is up against, he knew when he joined and he knows what he has to do to get him self in. Mario last season was different he was done with England and the press and wanted to go home

Balkans quatro..
Jovetic is new in squad, still did not get proper chance. Nastasic seems to have proper minutes and was trusted by management. Dzeko and Kolarov should leave, first proper chance they get...

BosnianDragon said:
Balkans quatro..
Jovetic is new in squad, still did not get proper chance. Nastasic seems to have proper minutes and was trusted by management. Dzeko and Kolarov should leave, first proper chance they get...
haha,not you again i like all our balkan players and all im sure will get plenty of chances this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.