Jovetic should start EVERY game

capiloton said:
trio kolarov-jovetic-dzeko should play together..
their Balkans connection will bring good result for City..
remember free flowing game versus Milan at Munich?

same goes for another quartet, silva-aguero-negredo-navas..

half of them are just arrived this season..
if we expect instant result..
they should be in the squad together with a players they comfortable and understand most..

i expect their understanding with each player in the team will gets better next season..

Blimey! It is the Balkanization of MCFC!

In all seriousness, Jovetic ,I think, could well be a fantastic player for us. I hope to see him get a lot of match time soon to see what he can do. As for the other two, this is about Jovetic. And pfffft, would sum it up nicely anyhow.

chezequerz said:
Equally Aguero hasn't got any more in common with them than most of our other players do (other than Zabaleta who is from Argentina too)
Dimichaelis is the forgotten man already.

What about Hart, Richards, Lescott, Milner and Rodwell?

They're all English, so they should all be played together too.

;-)

Vienna_70 said:
What about Hart, Richards, Lescott, Milner and Rodwell?

They're all English, so they should all be played together too.

;-)
Agreed but only in the EDS since they're not from the Balkans...

Jeez, those Balkan fans are nutjobs.

;)

No way, Nasri, Clichy and Yaya should be the first names on the teamsheet, French speaking trio to woo the opposition into a false sense of security in the tunnel.

If that doesn't work we need to find some Germans to scare the shit out of everyone. HABEN SIE EIN GUTES SPIEL!!!

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Could have sworn Nastatic was from the Balkans or does Bosnia not count. He's big mates with Jovetic too.

Matty is Serbian, just like Kolarov.

He was obviously overlooked, as he's so young!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.