Juan Larios

Fc barca will be here in a minute telling us about cantera and how he will be dreaming of his return already
There is a big difference from Garcia who is Catalan and from a Barca family and had spent 8 years in their youth setup.

Larios is an Andaluz from the Sevilla and Betis heartlands, think 600 miles from Barca, and has no emotional Catalan baggage.

They bore me now. I'd rather we don't get players from there. F
Much prefer to see the likes of Redmond, Caton, Lake and Foden, kids that would die for the club.

I don't get this obsession with young players from Spain, if they do make it, they want to go straight back to La Liga.

Much prefer to see the likes of Redmond, Caton, Lake and Foden, kids that would die for the club.

I don't get this obsession with young players from Spain, if they do make it, they want to go straight back to La Liga.
You pay peanuts for them and potentially sell them for millions. That's the obsession.

Or he stays and becomes our first choice. It does happen....

What's 'upppssss'?

I'm not arsed about Garcia and don't think anyone on this forum is, he can copy his pal Brahim and be glued to the bench in Spain.

Both of them aren't cut out for the prem, yet we potentially will make 30m off them.
We won't get anything like 30m.

He will probably sit out his contract and leave for free.

Also how much did we invest in this kid? Fee to Barca, schooling fees, relocation fees , parent relocation fees?

These kids cost a lot of money to bring here, if they come off or we get good fees for them good, but a lot just leave for free.

We won't get anything like 30m.

He will probably sit out his contract and leave for free.

Also how much did we invest in this kid? Fee to Barca, schooling fees, relocation fees , parent relocation fees?

These kids cost a lot of money to bring here, if they come off or we get good fees for them good, but a lot just leave for free.
15m for Garcia. 15m for Brahim.

They don't cost anywhere near 15m to develop and what player has left for free?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.