Juan Mata (Merged)

Redknapp admitted that he thought he was close to bringing Mata in himself. "We tried to get [Mata], to be honest with you. We were in for him strong about three weeks ago," said Redknapp. "I was driving back from the pre-season game with Brighton and the chairman said that he was confident he was going to sign the boy that night."

'Obviously they can blow you out of the water wage wise, and then he
changes his mind and they get him. It’s all about wages.’

mike channon´s windmill said:
Chelski´s net spend about to hit 140m in 9 months - wonder how Romanski will explain that to his Gallic mate over the Pavlova pudding
It's ironic that roman was one of the main men in pushing for ffpr from what I remember when it was first mentioned,so how is he gonna get around it ?

blue12 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Chelski´s net spend about to hit 140m in 9 months - wonder how Romanski will explain that to his Gallic mate over the Pavlova pudding
It's ironic that roman was one of the main men in pushing for ffpr from what I remember when it was first mentioned,so how is he gonna get around it ?

Thought it only counts from the 1st June this year which is why he blew so much in January. So Chelski have only spent about 50m this window so would not be a problem.

If we can get about 20m for the ones going out and get Nasri we will have only spent the same so should be easy to tell FIFA where to go as by then end of the year our Income should not be far off Chelski as there wage bill lasy years was about 40m more than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.