Juan Mata?

jjeangi said:
okstate99 said:
jjeangi said:
Age 23. You just have to be 21 or under when qualification begins. Mata's going to destroy. That should count as cheating he's that good :P

Any insight to his move? The rumours of him going to Liverpool, are they true?
Not the right person to ask. Just wait it out like the rest of us.

I didnt mean ITK.. Just curious if any one has heard anything from the Spanish press about this. I am guessing its gonna be in July now that U21 tourny starts in two weeks.

Chelsea are apparently interested now too according to some reports. It seems like many of the same teams are chasing Aguero, Sanchez, and Mata - maybe the brass of each should set up a poker game to figure out who gets who. ;)

Nothing will happen until the "big guns" (and I'm including us in that title)make their first move. e.g. Fab to Barca - Iniesta to City. If Iniesta won't come, then we'll go for Mata (can't see us getting both TBH). TBF it is like a game of poker with smoke screens going up all over the place. No one wants to show their hand until it's in the bag.

There's plenty of quality players likely to move this summer, Rossi, Ageuro, Tevez (maybe), Drogba, Anelka, Mata, Sanchez, Pastore, Ade, Ibra Fab, Nasri. Going to be interesting next season. City in someways will force the big guns to spend for fear of being overtaken. Next seasons CL is going to be one hell of a competition! The cream of the worlds best players are going to end up about 8/10 clubs and we're one of them!

All this time I've been saying "Get Sanchez, Get Sanchez" etc.. I've changed my mind dramatically! Heard Sanchez is in talks with Inter at the moment, so we all know that Sanchez is after a bit of money, get Mata in, he's our man!

jvarden10 said:
All this time I've been saying "Get Sanchez, Get Sanchez" etc.. I've changed my mind dramatically! Heard Sanchez is in talks with Inter at the moment, so we all know that Sanchez is after a bit of money, get Mata in, he's our man!

The news is that Inter have made a bid for Sanchez, there have been no reports that Sanchez has spoken to anyone at Inter.

i personally think who ever we will get will be amazing if the options are
sanchez
mata
iniesta
kun
to get any 2 of them would be perfect and just what we need in the attacking 3rd

To be honest all those targets would be great for us but iniesta I can't ever see leaving Spain but I'm crossing my fingers for mat a as Valencia are so far in debt they will sell to the highest bidder like silva

g180aj said:
i personally think who ever we will get will be amazing if the options are
sanchez
mata
iniesta
kun
to get any 2 of them would be perfect and just what we need in the attacking 3rd

Ha.

jvarden10 said:
That's foolish to think that he wouldn't look at all of his options first especially since leaving Italy is a bid deal to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.