Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

A Manchester City source said: “it’s surprising to hear that plans are being made by Arsenal to unveil our coach as their Head Coach on Friday on the basis that no contact has been made by the Club to discuss this matter. “

BBC.

I see it as the most obvious choice.

Vinny is losing face at Anderlecht and this would be the only public get-out for both, should we come knocking.

And why not, indeed?

He has the absolute respect of Pep, the squad, the owners, the fans.

Vinny is a presence in the dressing room we are sadly missing since he left.

He wants to develop as a manager, what better way than to learn from the best in the world, with a tangible shot of taking over from him.

In the interim, he is still playing and we could use him right away if fit, with no need to learn the system.

I mean, for fuck sake, it's an absolute no-brainer.

You've had your breather from Manchester, time to bring the family home and stop people taking liberties, starting with doing some of Pep's presser for him.

I think Kompany is far too proud to quit at Anderlecht after 4 months.

Hes not doing that badly either - they're not going to get relegated or challenge for the title and that's what was expected. From following it in the news and from the Anderlecht fan that posts on here, he has a very young team decimated by injury and at times they've played very good football without managing to score enough because they lack a striker.

He wants to play at the euros too.

I would think a former Barcelona player, or Torrent coming back temporarily, would be more likely.

van Bronckhorst is literally on the payroll, so I hope we bring him in until at least the end of the season. I don't really care who it is though as long as Pep doesn't try to just go it alone.
Think it will van bronckhorst as it will give him the experience of Man City if he aspires to be our next manager

Get Andy Morrison in and let him do the media interviews before games as well,when a shit question is asked he could frog march the culprit to the front door and throw him out by the scruff or just give him a good beating instead..

This.

He'll take the ban for giving a bent ref a slapping.

Dream appointment would be Rosler , it will never happen though , sure Pep has got someone lined up from the current coaching set-up , Arteta has proved himself a decent No.2 but its not the end of the world like some media knobheads are hoping and praying for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.