Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Still surprised, his legs look long gone for me, even for a far lesser grade of football.

He wouldn’t be walking into the number 2 spot anyway. First team coach sure, but for an assistant Pep will get someone experienced.

Arteta was a lot more experienced than Fern and he was at best 3rd in the pecking order behind Torrent and Kidd when he arrived.

It does make you think that perhaps Vicens’ sudden decision to stay when he seemingly had 19 of his toes out of the door was perhaps something to do with him being told there may be a better opportunity at City in the very near future should he have a rethink.
Even people from Stoke don’t have 19 toes

Pep will get someone new. This isn’t a position just to fill with who’s around. And whoever he gets will have a huge influence on how the season pans out

On another note, I’m always surprised to see that people here think we can literally lose anyone and not bring replacements. There are people on the transfer forum who think we can get rid of Jesus, Bernardo and Sterling without bringing anyone! Lol.
Byeeeee

Lol.

Should have been Kompany taking over from Lillo instead of that strange Burnley stint which will be most likely end in tears and they approach Dyche imo after March...
IMHO Vinny is very much is own man, he wants to prove himself alone as number one I'm sure he learnt under Pep and the other managers he played under being an apprentice isn't for everyone Arteta never played under Pep so unlike Vinny he didnt have the opportunity of working under him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.