Judases

whp.blue said:
blue_bird said:
What? He didn't go for first team football at all. If you knew the history of what happened you would know he had no choice but to do what he did.
there is always a choice and even if city didn't want him that is no excuse to go to the rags !

And why should he be loyal to us when as a club we shafted him?

without a dream said:
Sol Campbell wins this hands down.

Have to agree.
For two years he kept telling spurs fans he was going to sign a new contract-then feked off to their biggest rivals on a free transfer-thus doing them out of the £10 million + fee he would probably have commanded at that time.
Utter wanker in my book.

Imagine that one of our academy players (SWP,Richards,Ireland) had done that to us when we were skint...doesn't bare thinking about.

Petr Čech said:
fat boy blue said:
with the owen coyle thing ongoing, who are footbals & citys biggest Judases

city - howard kendall- city was an afair but he was married to everton JUDAS
football - mo johson ,sol campbell

andy cole, peter schmeichel, shaun goater ;P

how is shaun goater a judas?

Abel Xavier and Nick Barmby went across Stanley Park!

Gus Poyet is seen as a Judas for joining Spurs from Chelsea.

I'd say Kewell is the most bang out of order - although a Judas for me is someone who just darts off to a rival without care.

So Campbell, Smith, Figo and Tevez :) take a bow.

Don't see how Barton saying he wanted to play for a team with more ambition constitutes a Judas.

Oh and if that Cech guy is a City fan then I'll dance round Mancini like a maypole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.