Judases

Howard Kendall
Harry Redknapp
Alan Smith
Mickey Owen
Shrek
Sol Campbell
Harry Kewell

and countless others......lets be honest, if the money is right a player would make the move!

That said, if i had anything other than two left feet, i could never play for the scum regardless of how much they would pay me! Or Everton for that matter!

Read some stories from southern Europe and South America and they make England's 'Judas' stories look like Disney Films.

The fan power abroad is amazing.

distin (city to pompey) rooney (everton to rags) a.cole (arsenal chelsea) smith (leeds rags newcastle) owen (liverpool rags) cambell (tottenham arsenal) ronaldo (fat one, inter AC real barca)

Dickson Etuhu, who hilariously thought Preston were a bigger club than City.

nothing beats mo johnston. didint he agree terms with celtic and even poise in a celtic shirt then the next day sign for rangers???

To be fair, selling David White to Leeds was pretty good business for us. Was it 3 or 4 million we got for him? I know it was good money at the time and he was past his best.
Tony Coton went from here, where he was probably our best player, and sat on United's bench for a season or two. For me, that was just a case of United taking the piss by 'buying' our best player and not even playing him.

Biggest traitor has to be Rooney. The only way he could have made it any worse was by signing for Liverpool. All that 'once a blue, always a blue' shite just exposes him for what he is - a money-grabbing, glory-hunting, granny-shagging caveman.
He is a good player though!

PJA said:
To be fair, selling David White to Leeds was pretty good business for us. Was it 3 or 4 million we got for him? I know it was good money at the time and he was past his best.
Tony Coton went from here, where he was probably our best player, and sat on United's bench for a season or two. For me, that was just a case of United taking the piss by 'buying' our best player and not even playing him.

Biggest traitor has to be Rooney. The only way he could have made it any worse was by signing for Liverpool. All that 'once a blue, always a blue' shite just exposes him for what he is - a money-grabbing, glory-hunting, granny-shagging caveman.
He is a good player though!

and a professional

Sol Campbell was probably the worst, he promised Spurs he would sign a contract at the end of the season, then left for the arch rivals. He was worth 20-25m pounds at the time, and then celebrated at White Hart Lane when Arsenal won the title there.

Most of these other judas stuff involved transfer fees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.