Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need to say anything at this stage.

For all we know, the Bellingham ship has sailed but it is convenient for us to use that still to move on someone else with little fuss!

That’s the thing, lots of different scenarios, like Bellingham having agreed Madrid only v Madrid trying to bluff City out of the race look the same from the outside.

If Dortmund don't blink, Madrid don't get him.

Simple as that.

And what happens if we slam €130m on the table? Madrid need to match it or get Bellingham to tell Dortmund to accept a low ball figure cos he won’t join us. Still a game of poker to play out and no one in the media know who playing what cards…. Madrid are posturing - as they always do.

There isn’t anything concrete on where Bellingham is going. Just a few Know it alls that insist it is a done deal and want to lecture the rest of us.

Literally the only sources acting like it is done are Romano and Madrid Zome. Personally, I’ll wait for a credible journalist to say we are out before I give up hope. The Northern football correspondent for the Telegraph said just yesterday he doesn’t think it is a dime deal yet.
That's a Daim to you!

Conspiracy theory, Madrid knew Benzema was leaving but they’re saying they’re surprised so that they can back out of the Bellingham deal with dignity when they don’t get it done

That's three excuses now:

i) Oil money. can't compete
ii) No budget after Benzema replacement.
iii) Needs surgery, too big a risk.

oh, and

iv) Didn't want him anyway ....

He is ours!

Conspiracy theory, Madrid knew Benzema was leaving but they’re saying they’re surprised so that they can back out of the Bellingham deal with dignity when they don’t get it done
But who are they spending that money on then? I think Bellingham is their card to save face for Benz leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.