Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was few accounts who wrote about it few day after the Arsenal game

But regardless, everyone knows that Bellingham is wanted by City & was #1 choice

City can afford him for sure

Real Madrid 95% get what they want.

They did the same thing last summer with Tchouameni & Liverpool

This year it was City's turn.

"Real Madrid 95% get what they want.

They did the same thing last summer with Tchouameni & Liverpool"

Shame they got what they wanted with Haaland, just imagine that big Viking in our team, we could have won the treble!!

There was few accounts who wrote about it few day after the Arsenal game

But regardless, everyone knows that Bellingham is wanted by City & was #1 choice

City can afford him for sure

Real Madrid 95% get what they want.

They did the same thing last summer with Tchouameni & Liverpool

This year it was City's turn.

So there's a 5% chance they won't then?

If City really are serious about wanting to sign Bellingham, surely they've been in touch with Dortmund, saying, fuck madrid off and we'll pay you the money
Maybe they have and just waiting for CL final. It’s taking an awful long time for Madrid to sign him given he was theirs a couple of weeks ago and season finished last weekend

Maybe they have and just waiting for CL final. It’s taking an awful long time for Madrid to sign him given he was theirs a couple of weeks ago and season finished last weekend
doesnt madrid season finish this weekend

I'm pretty sure we'll have a solid indication how this will pan out after the CL Final.

Dortmund's season is over. Real have one meaningless dead rubber match left.

There's nothing stopping the acceleration of their negotiations now, so the question remains, for what reason would Real & Dortmund delay negotiations until AFTER a CL Final that neither are involved in?

I'm pretty sure we'll have a solid indication how this will pan out after the CL Final.

Dortmund's season is over. Real have one meaningless dead rubber match left.

There's nothing stopping the acceleration of their negotiations now, so the question remains, for what reason would Real & Dortmund delay negotiations until AFTER a CL Final that neither are involved in?
To drive up the transfer fee hoping City will bite and pay silly money for him. I hope City are playing the long game with noncommittal at this stage. Meanwhile we carry on searching elsewhere for a better deal. Maybe Gavi on a free from Barca might help.
Nobody knows at this stage.

Well that only source happens to be the biggest transfer source in the universe. Whether we like it or not it’s the truth.
Or you could chill and see how it plays out. On a personal level,
I'm not bothered either way as I've stated all along. But some of you are annoying as fuck. The problem with going all in and being cocky about it is if you end up being wrong your opinion going forward will always be considered shit. You'll be entitled to your opinion and of course you'll keep posting but your credibility will be zero. All because you choose to not leave your yourself a little wiggle room and show a bit of humility. Just sayin'...

Or you could chill and see how it plays out. On a personal level,
I'm not bothered either way as I've stated all along. But some of you are annoying as fuck. The problem with going all in and being cocky about it is if you end up being wrong your opinion going forward will always be considered shit. You'll be entitled to your opinion and of course you'll keep posting but your credibility will be zero. All because you choose to not leave your yourself a little wiggle room and show a bit of humility. Just sayin'...

Youngsters today, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.