Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused. If we want him and can afford it then why not drop the 130 mill. Staying quiet in the corner while Madrid potentially get him cheaper? Are we serious or tyre kicking?

He has quite clearly chosen Madrid. If he had chosen us, we'd be the ones negotiating.

Doesn’t the player decide who is and is not “at the table”?

In addition, maybe he’s simply too rich for our blood at this time, even if he was interested. There’s a limit to everything, even City bring bent over.
Trying to piece together what Tolmie said and what little reporting we have. I think Bellingham agreed to personal terms with City and Madrid and it is a question of who can strike a deal with Dortmund. I just can't tell if Madrid has the inside track or if they are blowing a lot of smoke like they so often do.

if Bellingham really agrees on personal terms with Man City, will it be at least some news out at this point? I feel it is now One-Man’s show, which is Real. But it is also very weird that Romano keeps singing the old song and telling people there will be an “agreement” next week and asking people to be patient.

I hope he does come here..but I do not quite have the same emotion about him as say Erling..maybe the money being mentioned..in truth if he goes to RM fine, but I think that will be a big mistake for him given the changes that are due to happen there with players leaving. He is young and expectation will be very high. At City, he would have a great coach and possibly fit in more easily, have family close by etc. 19 years old with RM could be very tough. Hope he packs his golf clubs if he goes!!!

if Bellingham really agrees on personal terms with Man City, will it be at least some news out at this point? I feel it is now One-Man’s show, which is Real. But it is also very weird that Romano keeps singing the old song and telling people there will be an “agreement” next week and asking people to be patient.
Might have imagined it but didn’t Tolmie say he has agreed personal terms with four teams - Madrid, us, Chelsea and Liverpool?

I do think it is concerning we haven't seen much white smoke on the Bellingham to City front.
One of the Telegraph journalists did say yesterday not to completely dismiss us in this process just yet. You would think if it was as done deal like Romano states, we would see other journalists sort of confirming his reporting. The fact that Romano and Madrid Zone are the only mouth pieces so far raises my skepticism.

Might have imagined it but didn’t Tolmie say he has agreed personal terms with four teams - Madrid, us, Chelsea and Liverpool?
sorry May I ask who is Tolmie ? Is him a reliable source?
Just watched Romano’s video on YouTube, in which he and another German journalist discussed why Bellingham chose Real over us because “plastic club” and “his father was critic about us”. If these are true then he better go somewhere else … tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.