Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I think it's all about business and a club like Dortmund who find themselves in this situation quite often can't afford to set such a precedent of backing off their valuations and requirements for any one particular player. Hey, maybe I'll be proven wrong. JMO
From a business perspective, you would get 100m in the door. Buy 10 more youngsters and go again next season and hope one of those becomes the next 100m+ transfer.

Dortmund waiting this out all summer whilst the likes of Lepizig, Napoli and so forth go and pinch the top talents could be huge.

From a business perspective, you would get 100m in the door. Buy 10 more youngsters and go again next season and hope one of those becomes the next 100m+ transfer.

Dortmund waiting this out all summer whilst the likes of Lepizig, Napoli and so forth go and pinch the top talents could be huge.
I get your point but it becomes even more arbitrary than the valuation process already is. They could take 80 mil up front and buy 8 more youngsters just as well. I suppose it's all a matter of if Dortmund really want a minimum of 130 mil and all of it up front. We shall see.

Or you could chill and see how it plays out. On a personal level,
I'm not bothered either way as I've stated all along. But some of you are annoying as fuck. The problem with going all in and being cocky about it is if you end up being wrong your opinion going forward will always be considered shit. You'll be entitled to your opinion and of course you'll keep posting but your credibility will be zero. All because you choose to not leave your yourself a little wiggle room and show a bit of humility. Just sayin'...
Lol? Is this irony? Because you want it to be one way but it’s the other. A large chunk of this thread are purely in denial about the Jude to Madrid links because they don’t want it to be true and they read once upon a time that he agreed to personal terms with city. And that very well could be true. But current day the links are strongly with Madrid and people can’t accept it and they’re the ones not leaving themselves any wiggle room. And the ones saying the rumors are total bullshit and completely made up are likely to be the ones with egg on their face.

I’m confused. If we want him and can afford it then why not drop the 130 mill. Staying quiet in the corner while Madrid potentially get him cheaper? Are we serious or tyre kicking?

Lol? Is this irony? Because you want it to be one way but it’s the other. A large chunk of this thread are purely in denial about the Jude to Madrid links because they don’t want it to be true and they read once upon a time that he agreed to personal terms with city. And that very well could be true. But current day the links are strongly with Madrid and people can’t accept it and they’re the ones not leaving themselves any wiggle room. And the ones saying the rumors are total bullshit and completely made up are likely to be the ones with egg on their face.
The ones saying the rumors are total bullshit are not leaving themselves any wiggle room either. I don't disagree. I'm saying see how it plays out. I don't want it to be anything. I'm not that bothered either way. Truth be told I think Foden will be a better CM than Bellingham over the course of their careers. Get Gvardial and MacAllister or Caicedo in here and I'm good...

Previous reporting was fee agreed, waiting until the end of BVB's season to finalize, now its "expectations of a possible package" and no official offer. Something just doesn't seem right about how this is being reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.