Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely benzema going will fuck their budget now for Jude?! They have to get a big name striker and that will cost them £100m plus?

Surely benzema going will fuck their budget now for Jude?! They have to get a big name striker and that will cost them £100m plus?
It's been reported loads of different options. Havertz and Firmino are cheaper options that allows Mbappe to come next summer, with Jude coming now. Kane though, would really be tricky for them. Two 100+ transfers in one summer..? i dont know

It's been reported loads of different options. Havertz and Firmino are cheaper options that allows Mbappe to come next summer, with Jude coming now. Kane though, would really be tricky for them. Two 100+ transfers in one summer..? i dont know

Cash flow on mbappe would be smashed next summer though? He would want a signing on fee of at least €70m and huge wages?

Cash flow on mbappe would be smashed next summer though? He would want a signing on fee of at least €70m and huge wages?
They just got Benz, Asensio and Hazard off the books... That's like 2/3 of their wage budget offloaded. They probably have more room in their budget than we think. Although Real spend 100m on players each summer now...

He’ll go to RM very soon now I’d imagine. If they get Kane also, wow.

Why on earth they’d want Havertz is beyond me, cheap or not, he’s shite & nowhere near RM level.

Screenshot_20230604-120152_Sky Sports.jpgScreenshot_20230604-120228_Sky Sports.jpg
So Real now need a main forward too. Aside from Mbappé who's confirmed he'll remain at PSG next season, the only realistic alternative who's possibly available & at that elite level is Kane.

It's not lost on me that in yesterday's press conference, Ancelotti was full of admiration for Kane as one of the best strikers in the world, whom any club would love to have, "BUT I don't want to talk about other clubs' players"??

Didn't stop them where Mbappé, Haaland & Bellingham were concerned did it?

The only things I can see holding this up is Kane wanting to beat Shearer's record & the poisoned dwarf Levy pricing Kane out of a move, or flatly refusing a transfer regardless of what's offered.

Both Kane & Levy are a pair of strange fellas... \0/

Can anyone really see Kane at Madrid ? I can't. I don't think he would personally get on abroad in the everyday living sense to be honest .

The only other sources reporting on this deal are Plettigoal and other irrelevant Spanish sources. Something isn't right because we haven't seen any English journalists reporting

English football journalists. The bastions of truth and objectivity! I guess compared to the shite published in Marca they almost are…. Wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.