Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real does have Camavinga, Tchouameni, Kroos, Valverde, Modric, Ceballos, Diaz all for midfield next season... With Benzema gone, they will need to dump a load of cash on that position. No idea why Bellingham is their prio... Stupid squad planning from their side.

Can anyone really see Kane at Madrid ? I can't. I don't think he would personally get on abroad in the everyday living sense to be honest .

Harry talks like he’s got a caramel stuck in his teeth so Castilian should be easy for him.

He’ll go to RM very soon now I’d imagine. If they get Kane also, wow.

Why on earth they’d want Havertz is beyond me, cheap or not, he’s shite & nowhere near RM level.
Seen real Madrid fan pages quoting journos saying havertz is a player to break the lines not for the 9 role. So that means if they're signing him he's going in an 8 role which given the players they've got there/wanting to sign seems odd

Seen real Madrid fan pages quoting journos saying havertz is a player to break the lines not for the 9 role. So that means if they're signing him he's going in an 8 role which given the players they've got there/wanting to sign seems odd
So he's actually a Jude alternative? ;)

He’ll go to RM very soon now I’d imagine. If they get Kane also, wow.

Why on earth they’d want Havertz is beyond me, cheap or not, he’s shite & nowhere near RM level.

Its good Kane and Bellingham but it's not what they are crying out for, Benzema leaving they need a 9, but they are weak at left back and right back.

It's one of the reasons they struggled against barca in the title race. They need new full backs not a new midfielder. Camavinga doesn't want to play left back anymore either.

It'll look like an amazing transfer window for them if they get Kane and Bellingham. But goals and midfield hasn't been a struggle for them it's defence, in transitions wingers have fun with their full backs.

Perez just wants Bellingham as he's shiny and new.

I’d take a guess it’s Havertz agent building interest hoping someone else comes in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.