Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t , he hasn’t won anything but he can break Shearers record. Think that will be his main aim now, any trophies would be a bonus.

What do you base that on? Heard a few make suchna claim btw

What do you base that on? Heard a few make suchna claim btw
Not based on anything other that my own thoughts on his thinking.I think he rather stay in this country and break the record than thake his chances at Madrid. I wouldn't be surprised too much if he stayed at Spurs.

Not based on anything other that my own thoughts on his thinking.I think he rather stay in this country and break the record than thake his chances at Madrid. I wouldn't be surprised too much if he stayed at Spurs.

I think the opposite. Similarly based on nothing really. Possibly a little bit on how he spoke of wanting to win trophies before.

He is at least 2 years away from breaking that record, if that's what he really wants. That's if he maintains his goal scoring form and doesn't have any longer term injuries. If he goes to Madrid, he could win his first trophy within 7 months, and has a chance at a couple within the year. Even if out for some time. Football careers come with big risks.

If he stays at Spurs this year, I think he will certainly stay in the PL for good then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.