Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely we will be getting a Dortmund press statement anytime now, if there is an agreed fee

Color me shocked that Romano wasn’t making shit up out of thin air. Great efforts all around in this thread. Embarrassing.

I mean when he said it was close that means it was close.people simply refused to believe it. ITKs on forum were still giving lollipops to members that we are still in it.
Some were saying it's giving respect to Dortmund title race our title race all of it was nonsense. Dortmund usually decide their outgoings in May just like they did with Haaland. It's business not some respect.

Romano may be tap kn merchant or fraud at times but he clearly wasn't this time and it was visible from his report

Les not pretend we havent missed out on a belter.

But with Rice and MacAllister also looking like their futures lie elsewhere.....i'm very intrigued as to who is next in line.

Maybe if Gundo and Bernie are staying,its Kovacic only.

I wanted him at one point but as time passed he started giving vibes of a Liverpool type of a player lol and then i was ok with him going elsewhere, he looks a great addition for Madrid on paper and would be interesting to see how he performs.

Wouldn't be surprised if his Dad does actually dislike us, or maybe even Bellingham himself.

Hopefully he watched the mauling the other week.

Reported as just 100m Euros by the BBC.

Shame, great player.

£100m is the initial payment, beats the £130m cap on Hazard.

Had his pick and, while City have not briefed we had walked, it may likely have a purpose behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.