Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what changed, but City were certainly optimistic of landing him after initial discussions when we played Dortmund at the Etihad in September. It's a shame, as he's a great player but as others have said, at least he's not gone to a domestic rival. Be interesting to see what City do this summer. Personally, I'd be more than happy if we kept Gundogan and Bernardo, and just added Kovacic.

Would be nice to get some youth in the midfield, whether it’s buying someone or promoting Petrone or Rico.

Couldn’t care less, we will sort and have a plan in place - for me young English players have a tendency ( accepted Foden has a chance under Pep ) to not develop - why do I say that well ask yourself when did England last have a World class player - when I say World class my interpretation is if Earth was playing Mars - would they get in the 23 man Earth squad not just somebody who is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.