Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be (sort of) surprised if the quotes (the "plastic club" ones, yeah?) are true. I know professional footballers aren't always the sharpest knives in the kitchen drawer. But would he that stupid as to come out with something like that? Fans; yeah, definitely. Players/managers; I'm not sure.
I can’t see the plastic club stuff being true either. Bellingham always comes across articulate, intelligent and mature (for a 17 yr old) and has been very well managed so far.

Would be nice to get some youth in the midfield, whether it’s buying someone or promoting Petrone or Rico.
It’s not been often but there has been a few occasions where we’ve been crying out for extra young legs in midfield. Madrid away that second half was one that stands out and for me we need someone young and imposing in the midfield. Wonder if someone like tchouimeni would be available?

Surely the club must of had some kind of encouragement from Bernie and gundo for us to say trot on sunshine and we move onto the next part of the player project

Good player but not good enough to challenge himself week in week out in a tough league in my eyes
...from the outside looking in it looks like he's taken the status club and money over ambition to me

He is worried about playing time or his bird wants a permanent tan.
Only 2 reasons he chooses Madrid over City.

Not to pick on you specifically Polar Bear but I've been saying all along that the general sentiment like this from various posters is too narrow minded.

It's slim differences playing for them or for us.

Not for everyone, but for a lot of people, and understandably, Madrid can be considered a better place to live than Manchester.

If I was him and not a City fan as he is, I'd have 100% done the same.

Surely the club must of had some kind of encouragement from Bernie and gundo for us to say trot on sunshine and we move onto the next part of the player project

Good player but not good enough to challenge himself week in week out in a tough league in my eyes
...from the outside looking in it looks like he's taken the status club and money over ambition to me

Is it not possible he just chose Real Madrid instead of Man City?

It's a pretty arrogant statement tbh.

I’m not sure this is a good move for him. He’ll be under a lot of pressure at such a tender age. Like Haaland he may have been better off with an interim move to a small club……………..like us.

Not to pick on you specifically Polar Bear but I've been saying all along that the general sentiment like this from various posters is too narrow minded.

It's slim differences playing for them or for us.

Not for everyone, but for a lot of people, and understandably, Madrid can be considered a better place to live than Manchester.

If I was him and not a City fan as he is, I'd have 100% done the same.
It was a bit of tongue in cheek mate I'd rather live in Madrid than Manchester.

Football is part of a players life not the be all and end all they are humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.