Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark can suck my balls. Critical of what exactly?

Fuck off with this shit. Media bollox or his father is a dickhead or both.
Who gives a fuck about Mark Bellingham? He can suck an elephant's balls while he's at it. We don't need any haters anywhere near our club...

bored-yawn.gif

Strange choice to go to Real I think.

If he wants to win the CL then I'm not sure Real are the best team to join. I'm biased of course, but we will be favourites next season to win the CL. If we don't win it then Real are basically in the bag with teams like PSG, Liverpool, Bayern etc who 'can' win it. City are the best team in Europe and we have the best manager so why go to Real?!

If he's going there to be part of the new team, it's going to take them a couple of years to build it. They have too many good players who are too old - Modric, Benzema, Kroos, Hazard, Carvajal, Alaba and Rudiger are all over 30 and need replacing. There's likely to be a bit of churn in the club.

I think he's a superb footballer. I know people go on about his age but for a 19 year old he's exceptional. I honestly think if he'd have signed for us and had Pep coaching him, he'd be the best midfielder in the world for years to come.

If I'm honest, I'm glad he's not gone to Liverpool or United as I think he will become an exceptional player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.