Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's too much going on for me to be bothered.
Honestly I just don't rate the kid, he's a great player don't get me wrong but he's very raw, even though he's played for a few years now I just don't get excited when I see him play.
Personally I'd go for Rice, established player, great on the ball, good with both feet, I'd do a swap with philips in a heartbeat.
He’s nowhere-fucking-near great. He looks a decent prospect for his age but so did Jadon Sancho in the Bundesliga.

I must have watched Bellingham 12 times this season he’s been poor against every single decent midfield he faced:
- City at the Etihad (outside getting on the end of a cross Akanji should have headed away he didn’t do much)
- City at Dortmund (where he was terrible, had 29 touches when Rodri had 142 in a game Dortmund had to win to still give them a chance to win the group, at home)
- USA, World Cup
- France, WC
- Chelsea h, CL
- Chelsea a, CL (terrible performance)
- Bayern a, (very poor again and did pretty much fuck all other than get a penalty for diving and moaning at his teammates every time he gave the ball away).

Not been impressed with the lad whatsoever. And I really don’t like the way the lad carries himself on the pitch with his moaning at his teammates is not a good look (it’s the opposite of what we do with our squad building, we’ve just got rid of someone from our squad who’s a miserable wanker and it’s made a huge difference to the team spirit).

Yes, he’s young. But so what?! If you’re spending this kind of money on a player, it shouldn’t be on someone you hope might end up being as good against the best teams by the time he’s 26 as he is against some bottom half dross from Germany at 19.

I’ve said it since we were linked with him and we played them home and away, never seen anything about him to be excited about and don’t know where all the hype and fuss has come from.

Player definitions according to fan forums.
1. Mercenary. A player that will play for any team that pays them enough cash (but not if he signs for my team).
2. Greedy ****. A player that has signed for another team after looking to be signing for my team.
3. Quality player. A player that has signed for my team.
4. Overrated. Another variation on the Greedy **** definition.
5. Head Screwed On. A player that I dont want, but is very good, is not signing for my teams main rival.

I wonder what his career trajectory plans is.. is he actually planning on coming back to the PL in his mid-twenties or something. Surely these modern football, young players map out their careers nowadays even if it doesn't plan out exactly what they think always.

Some of these are super young when they break out.

I wonder what his career trajectory plans is.. is he actually planning on coming back to the PL in his mid-twenties or something. Surely these modern football, young players map out their careers nowadays even if it doesn't plan out exactly what they think always.

Some of these are super young when they break out.
Will sign for the rags when he’s past his peak for a massive transfer fee and obscene wages

Surprised that he passed on the chance of being coached by Pep. He'll have to hit the ground running at Madrid, they take no prisoners there.

Looks great potential, would of liked to see what Pep could do with him.
Yet, he's surrounded by a huge circus. Haven't seen many positives about his character. Gives off a huge pogba vibe. Good luck to him, he's got a massive fight on his hands to be a regular at real. Kroos & modric are maybe too old but still class. Camavinga, valverde, tchouameni & ceballos is a strong midfield. Who's to say they haven't any others coming through the ranks as well. I wish him the best and hopefully he fulfills his potential.

Put it this way, if he wasn't English would that many people be surprised with his choice?
Good for him...I hope he enjoys Madrid. There are many of us who have been indifferent to whatever he chose to do from early days, me being one of them. Some people are acting like he's the second coming of Maradona, Give me a choice between Bellingham and Foden in the midfield and I'm 100% taking Foden over Jude, Tchouameni, Camavinga, or Valverde...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.