Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, makes no sense to lose their prize asset and in return accept to develop one of our young uns so they can send him back to us a better player
Yep, simply won’t happen. One thing we should know is Dortmund buy players to develop and sell at huge profits. They don’t take loans to develop and then send back.

I guess this has been said just cba to check, but I would suggest that unfortunately bernardo maybe of, and if Jack doesn't end up working, back to villa (if they stay up), so with the two fees for them, maybe add a few mill and I think right there is the money for him.
And if palmer keeps progressing we would not really be any worse of

I guess this has been said just cba to check, but I would suggest that unfortunately bernardo maybe of, and if Jack doesn't end up working, back to villa (if they stay up), so with the two fees for them, maybe add a few mill and I think right there is the money for him.
And if palmer keeps progressing we would not really be any worse of

While pep is here Grealish going nowhere! Yep silva is off but Bellingham coming will cushion the blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.