Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can try structure a deal with the dippers if he wants. Doesn't mean Bellingham is happy about it. We saw what happened when Villa started hawking Grealish around Europe just to spite us.

We made several bids for Mahrez and there was no bidding war for the Haaland transfer fee but several clubs went after him with personal deals.

The business model is to identify players who fit our style of play and will contribute to success.

We didn't show any restraint when we went for Grealish. The club wanted him so we went and got him because we felt he was what we needed. We will do it again if we think Bellingham is the same.

If he wants to go to the dippers then good luck to him. The alternative is much brighter in my opinion.
Agree, lets see what happens. I 100% want it happen, seems like he's perfect for us, just not as convinced as everyone else is that it will.

Watzke has mentioned us multiple times as everything that's wrong with football. He said we on the backs of Arab States and we are 'artificially pumped'. He said this in a rant against City and PSG "Then in some tent in the desert, the Sheikh of Qatar or the Emir or whatever he's called decides: I'm going to buy into football". Trust me, if there is an alternative, he will push for that.
He can push as hard as he likes. Bellingham will decide where he goes and I reckon we'll be at the front of the queue.

I doubt he’ll go to Liverpool. He’ll be 32 and won’t fancy being a dog of war, making space for Tront.

He’s more likely to spend another year with us.
If he'snt happy with the opportunities at City and Klopp offers him a bigger role, there's definitely a chance imo. They've one creative midfielder with not the best injury history and Gundo is a free agent end of the season.

It'll be a big fee, and for that reason I think it's unlikely he comes here.

Liverpool's need will be greater, and I feel we're probably smarting a little from the last £100m transfer we did.

At least we don't then have to listen to every commentator in the land calling him £100m man Bellingham. It'll be 'the next gerrard' and 'homegrown and wholesome jude' I'll bet.

City have briefed this week we are going big for a midfielder next.

Talks are still ongoing with Bernie over new terms, but he is still one foot out the door.

Bellingham already knows we want him, as do Dortmund.

Liverpool were told he was not moving this summer, so it will be a straight shoot out, but we do have an ace...

City have briefed this week we are going big for a midfielder next.

Talks are still ongoing with Bernie over new terms, but he is still one foot out the door.

Bellingham already knows we want him, as do Dortmund.

Liverpool were told he was not moving this summer, so it will be a straight shoot out, but we do have an ace...

Delap? Or another young player or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.