Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep raving about him post match too, seems primed to take over from Gundogan in a year or so. To be honest he could probably come in this summer.

Get him in, gets to play alongside De Bruyne and coached under Pep.
LOL we are rich but Jude and Little Alf in one summer is too much even for us.

Absolute no brainer getting him in in the 2022 summer (if it's possible)

Going into the 22/23 season Gundo will be 32 with a year remaining on his contract, might be time to over him on plus Dinho will be gone (he needs to stay for 21/22 season)

So we'd have KDB (31) and Rodri (26) in addition to Bernardo who I can't see leaving as natural central midfielders

Hes got the blend of athleticism and technical ability to be a huge player for us

I think he did 90 minutes worth of running in the first half alone.

I think with experience you learn to curb that sort of youthful eagerness.

I doubt it's possible to put in that much effort over a full game.

But what a wonderful prospect he looks.
Especially at just 17, he was 100% nailed on to be subbed around the hour mark. Very exciting prospect.

Was blown away by his performance last night. Physically he's something else for a 17 year old. Gave it absolutely everything and was everywhere. Completely blew up as a result in the second half but that's natural. Give him another few years and he could do that for 90 minutes. Got great touch and awareness, great pace and is an exciting player.

He is definitely someone we should look at. He could be used as a replacement for Gundogan as a more box to box player, as Gundogan has been this season.

His contract runs out in 2023 and he'll be 20, perfect time for him to move to city

The scouting has been done in these two games :)

Wow how good he's been. Also how he dictates and speaks with his player. Really impressive.

One we'll keep an eye on for sure - The goal was with immense technical skill as well

Can't see us ever signing him, Dortmund would want silly money. I think he will end up in Italy or Spain in a few years.

Very talented and athletic. My concerns would be his lack of game management (hopefully unlike so many players he picks that up) and being over exposed too early in his career and once the injuries whether he'll lose his USP.

Can't see us ever signing him, Dortmund would want silly money. I think he will end up in Italy or Spain in a few years.
Nobody in Italy or Spain is spending silly money on Bellingham. We will up against the rags, dippers and chelsea in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.