Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was blown away by his performance last night. Physically he's something else for a 17 year old. Gave it absolutely everything and was everywhere. Completely blew up as a result in the second half but that's natural. Give him another few years and he could do that for 90 minutes. Got great touch and awareness, great pace and is an exciting player.

He is definitely someone we should look at. He could be used as a replacement for Gundogan as a more box to box player, as Gundogan has been this season.
Agreed,its mind blowing to see such talent and then realise he's such a baby.....he's a very special talent.

Southgate should book his place on that flight immediately.

First time I have seen Haaland play and for the most part he was missing in both games against us. On what I've seen of Bellingham, he's the player we should be going in for. Could be completely of the mark here.

Buy this guy this summer, Messi as the false 9 and Haaland next summer. I’m not sure Haaland will be allowed to leave unless someone is will to stump up £120 mill and I don’t think we would pay that’s. Interestingly how much do people think Bellingham would cost us

Agreed,its mind blowing to see such talent and then realise he's such a baby.....he's a very special talent.

Southgate should book his place on that flight immediately.
I think he has brought himself a place in the starting line up now.

once he matures a bit and learns some discipline he's going to be phenomenal. Has all the tools be a great.

I think he has brought himself a place in the starting line up now.
If we had a good manager. Southgate will probably pick Ward-Prowse cos he's safe. Him, Henderson, Rice and Phillips are more Southgates style - safe and defensive.

Foden and Bellingham have to be in the first 11 in my opinion.

First time I have seen Haaland play and for the most part he was missing in both games against us. On what I've seen of Bellingham, he's the player we should be going in for. Could be completely of the mark here.
I know what you mean, it’s just that Haaland, I mean he’s a proper striker, an extremely rare commodity to be potentially on the market, at the age he is. Quality midfielders are not quite so rare imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.