Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what that means. He’s a full international at 19. If that isn’t potential I don’t know what is?
He is. He’s also only started two competitive games that England have won, against Andorra and San Marino.

He‘s behind Phillips in the pecking order for a reason.

He could be a world beater, but hasn’t shown that yet.

World class talent?

All he has shown so far is that he can become a Jordan Henderson at best. Don’t even think he looks more talented than a young Chamberlain.

Bellingham hype is the weirdest thing going on now. All the times I have watched him, his talent just doesn’t stand out. Loftus-cheek and Chamberlain definitely are more talented than him so I just don’t see how this Kid can ever be more than a Henderson type of player.

Sniff, sniff sniff

I don’t know what that means. He’s a full international at 19. If that isn’t potential I don’t know what is?
Being an English international especially at 19 means press and public over hyping the player. If he was any other nationality he would barely get a mention.

He’s 19 playing in a foreign league and excelling. That shows maturity and mental strength.

He’s 19 and assisting and scoring in the champions league against elite teams. That shows he’s having an effect on the games he’s in.

He’s 19 and an international. That shows he’s one of the best in his position for a team that has been in the top 10 world rankings for ages, with massive level of competition for positions. That also shows he has ability and adaptability. Ability to get into the squad and adaptability to be able to listen to a different manager and execute his wishes.

Did I also mention, while he is doing all of the above, he is 19 !!

It’s a game of options though.
I agree but is 19 the new 17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.