Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today highlighted that we could use a midfielder with some of his attributes.

Think Bernie aside our midfield and defence lacks any tenacity and is there to be got at when a couple of the lads are having an off day.
Could use a bit of swagger and more fight in there to complement the technical qualities. Bellingham has that, also likes of Barella, Le Fee or even Mac Allister from Brighton.

Last edited:
Off the mark in the Bundesliga today with a brace against Stuttgart. He's their top scorer this season in all competitions and if he keeps adding goals to his game then his price is only going up. He's already shown he can score against the best in the world so if he can start doing it consistently from the middle of the park against weaker teams then his game will go to a whole new level.

Still pretty astounded so many on here can't see just how good he is and he's the one playeri hope we sign next summer.

Off the mark in the Bundesliga today with a brace against Stuttgart. He's their top scorer this season in all competitions and if he keeps adding goals to his game then his price is only going up. He's already shown he can score against the best in the world so if he can start doing it consistently from the middle of the park against weaker teams then his game will go to a whole new level.

Still pretty astounded so many on here can't see just how good he is and he's the one playeri hope we sign next summer.
Is he better than KDB or Bernardo?

He’s young, but I don’t see him running games like our midfield do.

He very well might in the future, but I’m yet to be fully convinced.

He's not asked to tbf. They play to his strengths from the off.
And I recognise I’m comparing apples and oranges, but my question is does he have what Pep needs in a midfielder?

I’m not doubting his footballing ability and he’ll no doubt be a star to a certain degree. I just wonder if he’s a good fit for a Pep midfield.

Is he better than KDB or Bernardo?

He doesn't have to be better than either and, to be honest, you'll have a hard time finding anyone who is.

He's got a hell of a lot more experience than either did at his age (never mind at a much higher level) and that doesn't count for nothing.

I just wonder if he’s a good fit for a Pep midfield.

This is the trap people have been falling into since Pep arrived. Haaland wasn't a Pep striker, Walker wasn't a Pep right back and so on and so on. De Bruyne isn't exactly anyone's idea of a typical Pep midfielder either.

The only real consistent is that Pep loves quality players with the right attitude. Their skill sets all vary wildly.

We don't have a player with his skillset and/or aggression,clearly he is improving too.

Gundo and Kev getting no younger.....Philips unreliable.....other than maybe FDJ,who is a diiferent type anyway,i don't see a more viable option.

Also stops our rivals from improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.