Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said it about Sergio.

They said it about Yaya.

They said it about Dave.

They said it about Vinny.

Phil will replace Kev without a missed step.

I don't think people are quite prepared or realise how great this kid will be in the ten one day.
I actually think Cole palmer has more similarities to a young kev. Not that I don’t think foden has some of his qualities too mind

Absolutely correct.

Sometimes better, sometimes not, just different.

The only constant is we will continue to compete for and win trophies.

We have a midfield kid called Kian Breckin coming through (his dad was Ian who played for Wigan and Forest.

He is only 19 but the club have given him a massive five-year-deal after United, Chelsea and Liverpool all tried to poach him.

John Terry has told a few people he's the best teenager he has seen since Phil.

I think the real fruits of our labour over the last decade could see a United-style generation of four or five coming through into the starting line-up other the next five years?
That’s a good shout too regards breckin though admittedly I have seen a lot less of him compared to palmer. Could do with some input from twosips!

They said it about Sergio.

They said it about Yaya.

They said it about Dave.

They said it about Vinny.

Phil will replace Kev without a missed step.

I don't think people are quite prepared or realise how great this kid will be in the ten one day.

I'm not saying the club won't roll with it and adapt as we have with all of these (some more successfully than others).

My point with Kev is that his particular combination of strengths is unique. Better put as there is no like for like replacement for KDB.

Top player, top talent, unique for sure, but I'm not so sure if he fits in our style if Bernardo or Gundo leaves the club. Both are technical, controlling tempo midfielders with 90% passing success, while Bellingham is classic box-2-box (only 82.5% passing success, a little bit low for a CM) and Pep has rarely used that kind of players in his career. Maybe Vidal in Bayern Munich. Honestly, I can't see him in Pep's midfield. More De Jong, Bennacer, maybe Barella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.