Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I recognise I’m comparing apples and oranges, but my question is does he have what Pep needs in a midfielder?

I’m not doubting his footballing ability and he’ll no doubt be a star to a certain degree. I just wonder if he’s a good fit for a Pep midfield.
If Pep wants him then yes, he is a good fit. Pep must know what Pep wants in a midfielder.

And I recognise I’m comparing apples and oranges, but my question is does he have what Pep needs in a midfielder?

I’m not doubting his footballing ability and he’ll no doubt be a star to a certain degree. I just wonder if he’s a good fit for a Pep midfield.
If Grealish has what Pep wants, then I would like to think that Bellingham has the whole package. What Pep wants and more.

He's already given us a provisional yes, well up for it.

Unsure if it means Bernie and Gundo have to clear a pathway for him to follow through.

Klopp is already moaning to people how City are somehow pricing him out with an offer of huge wages.
I have accepted that Bernardo and Gundo are both off so bringing in Bellingham would make sense. We would have plenty of wages to offer and Bernardo's fee will go someway to offsetting the cost.

Absolutely correct.

Sometimes better, sometimes not, just different.

The only constant is we will continue to compete for and win trophies.

We have a midfield kid called Kian Breckin coming through (his dad was Ian who played for Wigan and Forest.

He is only 19 but the club have given him a massive five-year-deal after United, Chelsea and Liverpool all tried to poach him.

John Terry has told a few people he's the best teenager he has seen since Phil.

I think the real fruits of our labour over the last decade could see a United-style generation of four or five coming through into the starting line-up other the next five years?
Awesome mate, proud to be blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.