Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already given us a provisional yes, well up for it.

Unsure if it means Bernie and Gundo have to clear a pathway for him to follow through.

Klopp is already moaning to people how City are somehow pricing him out with an offer of huge wages.
This should be a laugh then. Dippers chancing their arm?

Watching him play against us this season is a bit like when Haaland came up against us in 2020/21. It feels a bit surreal given the speculation and the genuine interest there seems to be.

Unsure if it means Bernie and Gundo have to clear a pathway for him to follow through.

Klopp is already moaning to people how City are somehow pricing him out with an offer of huge wages.
I mean, let’s be realistic here… we are definitely losing both Gundogan and Bernardo this summer. So I’m classing this as you saying it’s a done deal and if it doesn’t happen I’m burning you at the stake :)

Suspect Gundo might yet sign an extension, depends how keen is to go to Turkey just yet, he could play in that league at 35 and still boss it tbh

Suspect Gundo might yet sign an extension, depends how keen is to go to Turkey just yet, he could play in that league at 35 and still boss it tbh

He'll boss wherever he goes to be fair to him. He's fantastic and hasn't relied on bursts/pace since that injury at Dortmund. He's just a brilliant footballer.

I'd be sad to see him go but I was with Dave, Yaya, Kompany, Sergio etc. - there comes a time when both parties need a change.

I'm just glad that he'll go down in history for those goals against Villa as well as being a phenomenal player.

Heir Klopp seems very much on the edge, starting to wonder if he regrets signing that extension.

A return to Germany and Bayern may come soon if we continue to cherry pick the best talent from under his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.