Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing my views on him recently. The more I watch of him for Dortmund the more I'm warming to him. Wins the ball high up the pitch time and time again. His languid style is very deceiving.

That shows the fruits of labour of the academy in full swing?? If they dont have what it takes for us we make significant money out of them and the player has had a fantastic education and training in the best of the best and stays in football?
Exactly, no shame for anyone, player or club, that they aren't quite at City's level, but can have a good career in the lower half of the premier league or championship.

The media are getting all giddy about the Rags and dippers going all in for the lad.

At that point you know it’s on lol ;-)
It’s been on as far as I can see since last summer. His best mate is here now and which other club can offer him that and everything else, no one. Come summer he’ll be a city player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.