Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be dippers. They have already told media they want a CM and in Jan. Probably cannot match financial demands but will try to convince him by saying Jrugen Hugs are more important than wages. Probably will also offer lifetime supply of inhalers

I bet we'll expedite our move if there's a hint that a deal/move could be done in January. No way we'd let another club have a free run on him, we'd make sure he had a choice to make between us and another club.

I bet we'll expedite our move if there's a hint that a deal/move could be done in January. No way we'd let another club have a free run on him, we'd make sure he had a choice to make between us and another club.
He won’t move in January, no reason why the club working hard wouldn’t be us, whoever it is think they’ll be planning a summer move and would need to be in the C/L.

Yep, it's happening.

Nice blue heart from Jan :)

I was told Klopp had a meltdown when he heard the other week City and Bellingham camp were talking.

I trust Erling.
Poor old Kloopo maybe this is the reason him and Anfield were frothing at the mouth the other week when woz there.

Alvarez Haaland Palmer
Foden Bellingham McAtee
Gomez Mbete Dias Lewis
Carson

The Old Gunslinger Carson with the kids in the Carabao next season. lol.

I just can't see where we find the money for both him and a quality winger in the summer. Maybe we'll renew gundo, bernardo will leave and he'll be his replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.