Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be a great player. However I think we have someone in Doyle who can be top class and one the best in his position. We should be investing our time in him instead

We have 4 WC CMs ( KDB, Gundogan, Bernardo & Foden )

I don't think we need to City needs another CM,

He could be a great player. However I think we have someone in Doyle who can be top class and one the best in his position. We should be investing our time in him instead
If Doyle or Cole Palmer played for BVB reserves and played they way are doing now, this forum would have two posts with multiple pages requesting clubs tk sign them. Reverse the situation and of told should Cole Palmer or Doyle play in current set up, they would say players are not ready tk play. Some here would gladly accept to start 17/18 year old of other teams but would never accept one of our own even as a substitute. Even this season people used tk say Foden is not ready tk start

If Doyle or Cole Palmer played for BVB reserves and played they way are doing now, this forum would have two posts with multiple pages requesting clubs tk sign them. Reverse the situation and of told should Cole Palmer or Doyle play in current set up, they would say players are not ready tk play. Some here would gladly accept to start 17/18 year old of other teams but would never accept one of our own even as a substitute. Even this season people used tk say Foden is not ready tk start

Even this season people used tk say Foden is not ready tk start
Can you quote the post(s) that stated this? I'm betting you can't.

As for the rest, reaching 16 or 17 doesn't make every single player capable of playing for any first team. It's not a linear progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.