Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the entirety of the football media has Bellingham going to Liverpool.

I really respect Tolmie but not sure I can take his word over that of everyone else in football.

Seems like the entirety of the football media has Bellingham going to Liverpool.

I really respect Tolmie but not sure I can take his word over that of everyone else in football.

Same thing happened with Haaland. Same thing is happening here with Bellingham. Until Berger and another Dortmund Journalist broke the news of City and Haaland before every other football source in media. Until one of those two Dortmund journalist say anything don't believe the media. Dortmund keep their business quiet. they are like us when it comes to transfers very quiet. Marca had Chelsea and Madrid as favourites we were never mentioned until the top German source dropped the article with our name in it.

Last edited:

You don't have to, our ITK only just shares the info that they know in good faith. Whether you trust on that information or not is up to you.

You don't have to, our ITK only just shares the info that they know in good faith. Whether you trust on that information or not is up to you.
Just needs to enjoy it for what it is. Keeps us all guessing and like you say, all in good faith. The question I’d be asking by more is why wouldn’t he come here? It’s fucking perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.