Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it would be perfect for him too. No reason for him to rush though, it'll be summer before anything is decided. By then we should know if Pep is staying and whether Klopp walked. I think seeing Bellingham announcing he's coming to us would do it, in both cases.

But I only see Real and Chelsea as threats here. Both can offer bigger money, capital city life, but hopefully that is not enough to eclipse City. A bad season at Chelsea ( no top 4 and therefore champions league) and Potter under pressure may peg them back.

My eldest Son already has the name Jude on his City shirt, If we sign the two Jude's I can see his name becoming a lot more popular.

Seems like the entirety of the football media has Bellingham going to Liverpool.

I really respect Tolmie but not sure I can take his word over that of everyone else in football.

This time last year not a single journalist was saying City were favourites for Haaland. Even Utd and Liverpool were being mentioned more as possible destinations.

Bloody hell, Bellingham & Pep sorted all while I'm busy with work and totally missing all the excitement (even the Fulham game).

Oh, and we hammered the rag U21's 1-6 into the bargain. What a lovely weekend :)

This time last year not a single journalist was saying City were favourites for Haaland. Even Utd and Liverpool were being mentioned more as possible destinations.
I don't think that's the case, but either way, I obviously hope Tolmie is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.