Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,i see that comparison.

A creator with the ability to destroy.....few exist.

I likened him to Robson last week?

He will never be a creator in the Dave or Kev sense.

Jude is more direct in his play and drives teams forward with his engine and desire.

It's great planning by us for also the day Kev drops off, as Grealish or Phil will move inside and Rodders and Jude will make up the three.

I likened him to Robson last week?

He will never be a creator in the Dave or Kev sense.

Jude is more direct in his play and drives teams forward with his engine and desire.

It's great planning by us for also the day Kev drops off, as Grealish or Phil will move inside and Rodders and Jude will make up the three.
Gives a nice option to move to a double pivot as well, and just sit Kev in the free role #10 as he gets older

Bellingham has a deal at Dortmund until 2025.

Dortmund CEO Watzke wanting an answer after the World Cup, "He just needs to tell us if he'd like to stay or go. If he says, 'I'd like to do something else', then the really big clubs in Europe will be there and we can't afford to fight financially."

Very rare for Dortmund to reveal their hand, with three years left on his deal. They clearly know the answers and figures already and thrown it all on Jude.

City told Dortmund they are on the clock, hence why we moved early last month, as we didn't want to find ourselves in a case of brinkmanship next summer.

The hard yards have already been done, he wants to come, Dortmund know we want the figure boxed off.

Great stuff and even better to know Jude wants it!

Great stuff and even better to know Jude wants it!
Anyone who saw the 19 year old Yaya in the pre season friendly v Olympiacos could see the potential for greatness.

This lad is different but has many of Yaya’s attributes....he could become the best in the world in his position and carry us forward for the next 10 years.

He will certainly be the hybrid we needed Gundo to be, but injuries took his top-level away.

Bellingham has the energy to get about the middle of the pitch, the desired levels of aggression, added to an ability to break into the box.

I'm very excited about his arrival. He is more Fernandinho from his Shakhtar days right now.
Thats a confident tone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.