Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will certainly be the hybrid we needed Gundo to be, but injuries took his top-level away.

Bellingham has the energy to get about the middle of the pitch, the desired levels of aggression, added to an ability to break into the box.

I'm very excited about his arrival. He is more Fernandinho from his Shakhtar days right now.
You were dead right with the Robson comparison. He really reminds me of Robson in his pomp. Such energy and dynamism.

You were dead right with the Robson comparison. He really reminds me of Robson in his pomp. Such energy and dynamism.
Christ, I hope he doesn’t go round kicking everyone then screaming like a kid to the ref when someone kicks him back, …..he was a great player but he was a f’in mardarse!, another one who got away with diving into tackles without getting sent off because of the shirt on his back…….hopefully IF Jude does come here, he will be Robsons good bits and Fernandinho in his pomp, that would be some player

Bellingham has a deal at Dortmund until 2025.

Dortmund CEO Watzke wanting an answer after the World Cup, "He just needs to tell us if he'd like to stay or go. If he says, 'I'd like to do something else', then the really big clubs in Europe will be there and we can't afford to fight financially."

Very rare for Dortmund to reveal their hand, with three years left on his deal. They clearly know the answers and figures already and thrown it all on Jude.
Anything in the rumours which have surfaced today that will could get him in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.