Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I likened him to Robson last week?

He will never be a creator in the Dave or Kev sense.

Jude is more direct in his play and drives teams forward with his engine and desire.

It's great planning by us for also the day Kev drops off, as Grealish or Phil will move inside and Rodders and Jude will make up the three.
A midfield of Foden, Rodders and Bellingham sounds ok to me.

I’m not being funny Tolmie, but you don’t half post some sh*t! You haven’t got a clue what’s really happening. ;-)

Your go to man, who has his finger on the Jude Bellingham pulse and ‘knows what’s happening’ is Jacob Ranson(?) for Mailonline.(ha!)

Real Madrid are reportedly unwilling to meet Borussia Dortmund's £130million valuation of Jude Bellingham - despite being keen on his signature.

That could open the door for numerous clubs to snap up his signature, including Liverpool, who are keen to bolster their midfield after a miserable start to the new season.

PSG and Bayern Munich have also shown interest in Bellingham, but it was previously reported that he would prefer a move to Real Madrid or the Premier League.

Therefore the likes of Jurgen Klopp's Reds, City, United and Chelsea will see Real's current stance as a boost in their bid to tempt Bellingham back home this summer.

Liverpool have been reported as the front-runners on numerous occasions alongside Spanish giants Los Blancos - putting them in the driving seat.

Last edited:
I’m not being funny Tolmie, but you don’t half post some sh*t! You haven’t got a clue what’s really happening. ;-)

Your go to man, who has his finger on the Jude Bellingham pulse and ‘knows what’s happening’, is Jacob Ranson(?) for Mailonline.(ha!)

Real Madrid are reportedly unwilling to meet Borussia Dortmund's £130million valuation of Jude Bellingham - despite being keen on his signature.

That could open the door for numerous clubs to snap up his signature, including Liverpool, who are keen to bolster their midfield after a miserable start to the new season.

PSG and Bayern Munich have also shown interest in Bellingham, but it was previously reported that he would prefer a move to Real Madrid or the Premier League.

Therefore the likes of Jurgen Klopp's Reds, City, United and Chelsea will see Real's current stance as a boost in their bid to tempt Bellingham back home this summer.

Liverpool have been reported as the front-runners on numerous occasions alongside Spanish giants Los Blancos - putting them in the driving seat.
I think he has more info than any Liverpool supporter.

Why would Bellingham want to go to dippers why ? They are an old team that will need more than just one big Signing to sustain any growth or success in the future . He is allegedly big mates with Erling and we are interested in buying him, we will have a slot for him as it seems more than likely we lose Bernie or/and Gundog in the summer , he would be silly to go anywhere else and thats with the blue glasses off .

Running very similar to the Grealish deal.

The England/City lads have an inside track and are convinced Jude is on his way and will join next summer.

Dortmund have asked about Delap.

Massive money.

Pep just seemed to go off liam didnt he? Discipline maybe? Now Alavarez is here maybe the club will cash in on Delap to help against the Bellingham fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.