Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
As confident as anyone can be in November ;)

He seems to be a level-headed lad, however.
Yep with his maturity he will understand city is the best place for him. Not to mention how open our midfield is just about to be in terms of Bernardo and gundogan going. Liverpool is about to go through a major rebuild with uncertain ownership and vision coming up.

And as attractive as Madrid is I think Bellingham being English will want the premier league more considering he has never played there

He's coming home.

£300k plus a week.

Gundo and Bernie wages will cover it, no doubt.
Sad to see those two leave if they go but its a perfect evolution of the squad and exactly what keeps us where we are. We don't stand still and Bellingham, Foden and Haaland give us something long term and quite simply breathtaking in what that will look like.

He's coming home.

£300k plus a week.

Gundo and Bernie wages will cover it, no doubt.

Either Grealish/Foden go central next season and we get in a Leao/Mudryk/Gakpo(just examples) or we keep our winger options in Foden/Grealish and get in a midfielder like Enzo as well.

No way we lose them two and not replace them man for man, but seeing how the fullback situation has been the past few years, it wouldn't surprise me.

A shame if Bernie departs but i suspect this lad will be a phenomenon in this team,and the formers departure will also allow scope to bring in a different sort of midfielder/attacker hopefully i the shape of a much missed winger.

As confident as anyone can be in November ;)

He seems to be a level-headed lad, however.

I think it's always worth reiterating that until everything is signed and sealed, things can change but if (and I'm not doubting your word by saying "if") he has said "yes", why would he change his mind, given that we have to be the best club he could join next summer? Pep announcing that he isn't staying might be a reason. Other shit can happen too.

I was told long before the end of the season by a very good source Grealish was joining, and he did.

Back in Pearce's day I was told well before the season's end that we would buy Djbril Cisse by a different but very good source. And, I think we would have if Pearce hadn't got the sack and...

I hope we do get Bellingham. I think Bernie will finally get his move to Barca and. whilst, it will change us a bit, again, Bellingham gives us a good chance of not dropping off at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.