Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is clearly an exceptional talent, but the acclaim for his appearance against Iran is too much, IMO. Yes, it is the opening game of the biggest tournament in the game, but Iran are not a competitive team.
In terms of Bernie and Gundo leaving, it will be the end of an exceptional era but also the beginning of a new one, with Bellingham, Grealish, Foden, Rodri, Philips and KDB making a new, exciting midfield. I suspect Mahrez will go soon and Palmer, Mebude and Borges may well come in to occupy those wider areas. That is as dynamic as it gets, with Alvarez and Haaland making a truly exceptional group.

He is clearly an exceptional talent, but the acclaim for his appearance against Iran is too much, IMO. Yes, it is the opening game of the biggest tournament in the game, but Iran are not a competitive team.
In terms of Bernie and Gundo leaving, it will be the end of an exceptional era but also the beginning of a new one, with Bellingham, Grealish, Foden, Rodri, Philips and KDB making a new, exciting midfield. I suspect Mahrez will go soon and Palmer, Mebude and Borges may well come in to occupy those wider areas. That is as dynamic as it gets, with Alvarez and Haaland making a truly exceptional group.

Where are Iran in the ratings?

At the minute, with the exception of completely normal patriotism regarding the World Cup, all the hype will be generated as he is so obviously hunted by the Red genital warts of English football from Mersey.

As soon as he will sign with us, watch the media turn on him.

Hilarious that lot on RAWK -

PeterTheRed

• Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

« Reply #46414 on: Yesterday at 11:33:36 pm »

Quote from: lionel_messias on Yesterday at 11:22:26 pm
He's going to be an extremely wealthy young man that much is clear.

I choose to believe he will consider the footballing and coaching aspects of his next move very
carefully, over the pure bank balance result. If he asks anyone at Dortmund, I'm sure Klopp will get some glowing endorsements there.

Who knows really, none of here can truthfully say elite footballers would dismiss current Man City out of hand
but Liverpool are no mugs either.
He doesn't even need to consider a small club like Man City or Newcastle. He can spend the next 5-6 years at LFC, raise himself to the Ballon d'Or level while earning well, and then spend the next 5-6 years of his career at Real Madrid ...

Aside from being the normal delusional cultish self, what makes Liverpool fans confident he is coming to Liverpool -
Kloop relationship with Dortmund ?
TAA his best bud ?

Or we can just assume delusion and move on!

Hope we can still keep Bernardo, he's such a key player for us. Bellingham is a replacement for Gundogan in my opinion and although he can still do a job for us, I don't think him going in the summer is a huge disappointment.
Would love to keep Bernardo but Bellingham would be a great replacement. When Bernardo doesn't play, the one thing we miss is energy in midfield, especially in getting the ball back. Hopefully Phillips can provide some of that once we see him but Bellingham is a level up and, from the bits I've seen for England and Dortmund would be ideal for us (or about 10 other top sides across Europe).

Hilarious that lot on RAWK -​

PeterTheRed

• Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

« Reply #46414 on: Yesterday at 11:33:36 pm »

Quote from: lionel_messias on Yesterday at 11:22:26 pm

He doesn't even need to consider a small club like Man City or Newcastle. He can spend the next 5-6 years at LFC, raise himself to the Ballon d'Or level while earning well, and then spend the next 5-6 years of his career at Real Madrid ...
When we get him the meltdown on there is going to be hilarious.

Pep will stay and Bellingham will come next summer.
I am so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.