Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's coming home.

£300k plus a week.

Gundo and Bernie wages will cover it, no doubt.
Rumors we are trying to offload grealish for bellingham means gundo is renewing and bernardo is staying yet another summer?
Will that interpretaiin be good?
I hope romio lavia will have to say something about this decision.

Rumors we are trying to offload grealish for bellingham means gundo is renewing and bernardo is staying yet another summer?

Grealish is not being offloaded, whoever started that rumor is rubbish.

He only shouts and screams to mask his lack of ability. One of the worst England players i have seen. Brings zero to the team. Shocked when the dippers signed him and he is still shit. Must have some pics of Southgate with a goat to keep getting in the team.

That's a bit harsh , he's the captain, spokesman / representative for LFC , an established PL club with loyal supporters from around the world including Scandinavia, India and every other country, together with the biggest set of feral cunts from Liverpool,the UK & Ireland who purport to actually support them.

So imo he is very special .............just not at football.

Last edited:

Haha, wherever those rumours started, you can file mate alongside United being bought by Saudis.

If anything, Kev will be sold before Jack.

Bellingham is the priority target, but we will be making room.

Perhaps Gundo new 12 months but Bernie going for £70m to Barca.

Kian Breckin also moving aside in the ladder (for now) to Southampton for decent dough and a buyback.

Haha, wherever those rumours started, you can file mate alongside United being bought by Saudis.

If anything, Kev will be sold before Jack.

Bellingham is the priority target, but we will be making room.

Perhaps Gundo new 12 months but Bernie going for £70m to Barca.

Kian Breckin also moving aside in the ladder (for now) to Southampton for decent dough and a buyback.
I'd have liked the progression here,but it's simply not achievable given our luxuries.The Southampton move is probably an excellent second choice,especially with the buy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.