Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they do they also took out loans for extending the ground! They not a plc so we won’t know 100%

but @domalino knows everything about absolutely everything, and he says they dont :)

As far as publicly available accounts are concerned (which is all we can ever go on), FSG have taken £0 out of Liverpool.

They've lent the club money over Covid and to finance the new stand (interest free), which has been paid back, but that's not taking money out.

I'd be interested to know what source you've got for saying they have taken money out?

but @domalino knows everything about absolutely everything, and he says they dont :)
Haha. I thought the same this morning, when I saw him crop up on a number of different threads. domalino is certainly very knowledgeable about a lot of things, so big respect to his commitment to learning. And I'm not saying this sarcastically.

:-)

I’m confident about stuff I know about but I can only go off TH on this one. I Don’t play golf with people that hear stuff anymore. I was mega confident about Haaland as Aguero had bemoaned his arrival to a certain former midfield hard man that I used to play with a couple of times a week.
I didn’t know Joey Barton is out in Qatar, I’ll keep at eye out (for the cigar) ;)

:-)

I’m confident about stuff I know about but I can only go off TH on this one. I Don’t play golf with people that hear stuff anymore. I was mega confident about Haaland as Aguero had bemoaned his arrival to a certain former midfield hard man that I used to play with a couple of times a week.
Aguero bemoaned? Is that the correct word to use there?

As far as publicly available accounts are concerned (which is all we can ever go on), FSG have taken £0 out of Liverpool.

They've lent the club money over Covid and to finance the new stand (interest free), which has been paid back, but that's not taking money out.

I'd be interested to know what source you've got for saying they have taken money out?

Zero!

There turnover is on a par with ours surly it’s not just our sales that makes the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.