Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash is king for Dortmund, especially a large part of it up front.
Good point.

Previous trading, presumably with cash when requested, makes for repeat business especially if City can provide them with their bread and butter players to develop and sell on for profit.
Many thanks for your inspiring posts, we all look forward to you passing on some of your info..
All the best to you and your family S. from a currently not too warm España.

Zero!

There turnover is on a par with ours surly it’s not just our sales that makes the difference?

Right so you've got zero evidence they're taking money out of the club and you've based this entire thing on transfers.

Right so you've got zero evidence they're taking money out of the club and you've based this entire thing on transfers.

I was backing your factual post up with you posing a list of players we sold to imply why we could spend more and Liverpool don’t! But factual evidence say FSG are cheats so I go of that as well why they are taking money out..

Good point.

Previous trading, presumably with cash when requested, makes for repeat business especially if City can provide them with their bread and butter players to develop and sell on for profit.
Many thanks for your inspiring posts, we all look forward to you passing on some of your info..
All the best to you and your family S. from a currently not too warm España.

My heart bleeds, P ;)

Bloody freezing here in Manchester!!!!

Best to you and missus.

As far as publicly available accounts are concerned (which is all we can ever go on), FSG have taken £0 out of Liverpool.

They've lent the club money over Covid and to finance the new stand (interest free), which has been paid back, but that's not taking money out.

I'd be interested to know what source you've got for saying they have taken money out?

I didn't say they had, but presumed that because Klopp is always fucking
moaning about being unable to compete with us financially, despite having very substantial amounts incoming, that John Henry and co must be taking money out.

Sorry if I have offended your feelings.

See he his response, for clarity. That's you and me put in our place .

I should have known he would know the precise answer for the reasons previously stated.

When you deal in facts or what you believe are facts there is no coming back! Maybe?because most facts are available for all if we bothered to do the leg work! I’m one to read the facts and also between those lines and the past history of that topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.