Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you that's not the case.

Ask me some Derby County questions that only a true fan would know if you like?

I'm only 35 though so ideally from 1997 (The Glory days) onwards!
How many pubes did Rooney use from his ball bag to put onto his head while he was with the Rams? -:)

Absolutely think Joao Felix would fit us like a glove. Hes a 10. Not a striker or winger when hes played inside at Portugal and Atletico behind the striker he is simply unplayable.
Felix has struggled all season at Athletico and only had one great game at the World Cup. He would be big gamble in the Premier League. I think Bellingham is well ahead of him in ability.

Felix has struggled all season at Athletico and only had one great game at the World Cup. He would be big gamble in the Premier League. I think Bellingham is well ahead of him in ability.
Bellingham is better all around but he does NOT have more ability than Felix, that young man can do special things under Pep too.

Not a chance City will accept being a back up. They will tell him thanks, but no thanks.
Spot-on. City are always happy to walk away and Pep has said repeatedly he only wants players who want to play for City. This one is hard to call at present. Perhaps the Liverpool stories are just part of that club's ongoing smear campaign in the media against City or perhaps there is something in them. Perhaps Dortmund are fuelling the LFC/City narrative to drive the price up. Who knows? We'll find out eventually.

I was told by someone reliable after the Dortmund home game in September that we had a verbal agreement with Bellingham to join next summer. Obviously things can change, but I'm still very confident of our chances.
It is definitely worth stressing that things can change and a verbal agreement doesn’t always end up in a deal. Ask Harry Kane. It’s probably not working to our advantage that he’s having such a brilliant World Cup, although I suspect that makes little difference in reality. The fact that he’s English would probably means he wants to come back home, and we would always be in pole position for any player who wants to play in the premier league. Ask yourself this: why would any player join a different premier league club to City if they had the choice? The only factor would be money. It’s the massive irony of idiot opposition fans who still blest the old cliche about players joining City “for the money”. It’s usually the opposite now: they come here for the glory.

I was told by someone reliable after the Dortmund home game in September that we had a verbal agreement with Bellingham to join next summer. Obviously things can change, but I'm still very confident of our chances.
today-show-yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.