Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the cultists on twitter are utterly convinced that he's headed to Anfield. If we do land him, as @tolmie's hairdoo is intimating, the implosion will be a thing of immense (you could even say, "massive") beauty.
And they’ll despise us even more for breaking their hearts yet again… oh what am I saying, I forget that we mean nothing and nobody gives a shit what we do

I've never bet on a football transfer before, but lump on City at 6-1. The bookies have been rinsed on this one by giddy scousers.

The only way he ends up at the vermin is if we drop our interest and Dortmund drop their asking price by €40m.

In the words of Public Enemy "don't believe the hype".
I'm going' to my media assassin
Harry Allen, I gotta ask him
Yo Harry, you're a writer, are we that type?
"Don't believe the hype"

A lot of the cultists on twitter are utterly convinced that he's headed to Anfield. If we do land him, as @tolmie's hairdoo is intimating, the implosion will be a thing of immense (you could even say, "massive") beauty.
“Didn’t want him anyway”
“Chose money over football”
“Not as good as ‘X’ player” (probably Milner)
“Ruining football”
Take your pick : )

I keep seeing why would a player go to Liverpool, there are reasons why that are somewhat valid, the real question is why would any midfielder go there to play kick and rush or be completely bypassed and expected to win knock-downs over a club and especially manager who bases everything on his midfield and would play 9 midfielders if he could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.